Each year, students work through college and career exploration projects as part of their school requirements. Students follow a series of exercises in D2L followed by small group meetings where they review and expand upon what they have learned.
9th Grade- Freshman Project
- Help students to prepare and enroll for classes
- Understanding and checking your current transcript for accuracy
- Discussing future college and career plans
Occupational Outlook Handbook
Exploring Majors and Colleges
California Colleges. edu
10th Grade- Sophomore Project
- Information about the PSAT process and how to study for it.
- Take the practice PSAT test and self score
- Review PSAT scores
- Checking transcripts for accuracy?
- Planning and enrolling in classes next Fall
- Introducing R.O.P. and Community College options
- Understanding strengths and Career options
11th Grade - Junior Project
- SAT/ACT information
- In depth college, major, and career research
- Checking transcripts for accuracy
- Enrolling for classes at FLC and CUPrep for Senior year
- College application information and workshop
- Financial Aid information and workshop
- Senior Project - an in-depth career research project completed as part of the Economics course