Taking a Course
Step 1 - Select a Course
Things to consider when selecting a course
- Course length: 4 week minimum
- Weekly hours: 3 hours minimum
- Content level: Beginning level college course, not advanced
- Course content must be appropriate - see MOOC FAQ #24
- Generally, 15 hours = 1 credit for college level work or 30 hours = 1 credit for high school level work
Step 2 - Complete Online Course Request Form and bring signed MOOC Student/Parent Contract to Registration Meeting.
Step 3 - A MOOC Advisor from our staff will contact you by email to set up a Registration Meeting to set up your course.
Step 4 - Work through the course.
Step 5 - Attend an Exit Interview with your MOOC Advisor. Your Advisor will report your credits and grade for your transcript.