Each year, students work through college and career exploration projects as part of their school requirements. We encourage you to drop in or make an appointment with us. We are very happy to work with you to design an educational plan which will help you understand your options and meet your goals.
Our Students complete their High School and College Preparatory Courses through a variety of methods, including
- Prospective Class Schedule
- Online courses we offer through Edgenuity. If you find a schedule conflict with two CUPrep onsite classes
- Community College Courses (must be 16 or older) at Folsom Lake College
- Online College Courses offered by Universities around the world for high school credit (MOOC's- massive open online courses)
- ROP (Regional Occupation Program)- vocational courses offered in El Dorado County for High School credit.
- High School Credits Worksheet
- Big Future: a one-stop shop for college information
- CA Career Zone: A California Career Resource for community college students
- Checklist for what students should be doing through High School to prepare for College
- SAT Prep - Khan Academy
For additional information and help, please contact Carolyn Wakefield at email@example.com, or 530-622-7130 ext 2533